My name is Jessica Halloran, and I’m a magical warrior! These are my Jessie’s Questy Rules! I got the idea from my friend Roolee from Zombie Salvage! These are aaaaall my super-important rules for adventures, questing and the Monster Minute, because if you hunt treasure and fight nasty monsters like me, you gotta follow the rules or you might get crunched!
Oh, I almost forgot! If one of my warrior friends made the rule first, I’ll put their name after it!
- Rule #1: If you hear an owl, it means there’s magic nearby.
- Rule #2: If there’s werewolves or were-anythings around, always get Shannon to help.
- Rule #3: No buggies.
- Rule #4: If you find a lunch, don’t eat it. You might need it later.
- Rule #5: Be careful around treasure chests. Some of ’em are zap chests! (Ranko Whelan)
- Rule #6: You must never be cruel or mistreat any animal, no matter how small. (Shannon O’Keene)
- Rule #7: Dragons never get lost.
- Rule #8: Don’t go where it’s too dark or you might get bopped. (Talitha Casey)